Mr Shibby"Shaolin Soccer" Mr Shibby"Shaolin Soccer"

hmm

Im sorry but theres a difference between a parody and a blatant rip off, this was just a complete copy of the final match of shaolin soccer.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

A great match but no contest.

Both great movies but Gels was really good. I think he took a huge risk making a movie that involves sticks and Ki but man it paid off. I'd love to see that made into a series its a very clever story. Btw the girl is now evil her eyes sort of flash green really evil. meh. Great movies. Jerm man yours was good but after seing that flash movie FEAR it really made it worse and the horror element wasnt great.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

i'm sorry

I'm truly sorry if you lost someone or to whoever has lost someone in this tragedy but the facts remain that this shit happened and people should start to get over this and although it was a depressing event to be perfectly honest its pretty pathetic to cry over a flash movie. Tragedies happen, russia, japan, iraq all those countrys have been on the recieving end of punishment but i honestly dont think making flash movies is the way to go about it.

Chuis TV annoyance. Chuis TV annoyance.

...

you should submit this to albino black sheep. they love this kinda crap.

Joxa responds:

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

brilliant game.

really good game. spent bout half an hour editing the save data to make the ultimate char. try him.

202P3B2Z.Q.2.9.L.1.1.1.2.B.3.B.5.2.1EM.0.6CVEO.498H5.XSET.4